External Siemens Gigaset C470IP Issue

Discussion in 'Windows' started by g.moretti, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g.moretti

Hi!
    i'm new to this pbx but i like very much, pheraps because i'm a windows engineer and coming from asterisk pbx here i can UNDERSTAND what i do :mrgreen:
    i' migrated my office from asterisk/trixbox to 3cx so to test the product and decide if it can be a new branch office (with asterisk i couldn't give a qualified support because i have no linux knowledge).

ok, in the office everything is working fine, but i have still 2 little issue:
    I have an external Siemens Gigaset C470IP, i configured it with 3cx and registration is ok, i can make and receive calls, but there is NO AUDIO.. i tried to configure the audio codec selecting only the classic ULAW, ALAW and 729.
    Before the phone was working normally with asterisk pbx. My pbx has a reserved public ip with an inconditional forward rule. the port i configured is the same of asterisk pbx.
    Can you help me to resolve it?

The other issue is with an internal A580IP Gigaset Siemens cordless, i can't transfer calls to other extension, has anyone found a solution to this? for the moment i'm using the assistant to make transfer function :mrgreen:

thank for replyes

2. matan

Hi g.moretti (I suppose you're Italian, like me),
    I've just sell these 2 cordless to one of my customers. About the C470 IP, try to set the "CONSEGNA AUDIO AL PBX" in the Cordless extension.
    About the A580 IP, I forgot to make some tries of transfer between extensions, so I can't help you about this issue.

See you!

3. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

As far as there is no any additional information then (most probably) you need just to configure "Gigaset" extension as "supports re-invites"=off. It works as default setting "reinvite=0" in "*"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.