Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Factory Phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bell, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bell

Anyone used a 3CX certified phone in a loud factory, I usually use the Snom 715 for lower cost installs but cant find any info on noise cancelation besides a headset.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I am not aware of any phone that is supported that meets your need. The phones are mostly office grade phones which pretty much precludes a need for loud ringers and noise cancelling microphones. You might look for a supported phone with blue tooth and then find a headset that supports noise cancelling, but I have no idea if this will work well enough.

As 3CX is SIP compliant, you could Google for a phone meeting your needs and then manually provision. While perhaps not an ideal solution, it might be your only alternative.

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

There used to be replacement mics that could be used on the Western Electric set type 500/2500, and, or, Automatic Electric handsets, from years ago.They were meant to be used in noisy environments and simply replaced the carbon mic. There may be something more recent, as an add-on, or a complete analogue set that would work. You could use that along with an ATA and a stand-alone "loud" ringer.

4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Panasonic KX-UT1xx phone have noise-reduction, configurable sensitivity, they used to be officially supported in V.11 b/n SP2 and SP3, but still working fine with V.12, V.12.5 and V.14 preview. See: http://sip.bg/sip-phones/panasonic-phones/KX-UT136

There should be other brands as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.