Factory Phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bell, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bell

Anyone used a 3CX certified phone in a loud factory, I usually use the Snom 715 for lower cost installs but cant find any info on noise cancelation besides a headset.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I am not aware of any phone that is supported that meets your need. The phones are mostly office grade phones which pretty much precludes a need for loud ringers and noise cancelling microphones. You might look for a supported phone with blue tooth and then find a headset that supports noise cancelling, but I have no idea if this will work well enough.

As 3CX is SIP compliant, you could Google for a phone meeting your needs and then manually provision. While perhaps not an ideal solution, it might be your only alternative.

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

There used to be replacement mics that could be used on the Western Electric set type 500/2500, and, or, Automatic Electric handsets, from years ago.They were meant to be used in noisy environments and simply replaced the carbon mic. There may be something more recent, as an add-on, or a complete analogue set that would work. You could use that along with an ATA and a stand-alone "loud" ringer.

4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Panasonic KX-UT1xx phone have noise-reduction, configurable sensitivity, they used to be officially supported in V.11 b/n SP2 and SP3, but still working fine with V.12, V.12.5 and V.14 preview. See: http://sip.bg/sip-phones/panasonic-phones/KX-UT136

There should be other brands as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.