Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Fail to get the Welcome Mail

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Albert D Jee, Mar 10, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albert D Jee

Newbie...

SMTP Test OK - your PBX can send emails

But I still don't get the Welcome Mail so I cannot activate and config the client...

Is there an alternative path aka workaround ...to get by 3CX client configure, this is for a POC,,,so I don;t mine doing the extra work...

thanks in advance

2. Ben Lockwood

Hi Albert

If you can try and send the email to an alternative address then you can forward it onto the intended address. We recommend this sometimes when people don't have their work email on their personal phones, so we send it to their work email address and they forward it onto their personal email account on their phones so they can easily access the config file e.t.c.

You could also manually confiigure the 3CX client, but I would try the above first if possible.

Good luck

Cheers

Ben

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sopock

Sopock Member

It seems there is no more add account button!:confused:

www.3cx.com/community/threads/3cxphone-v15-deploy-user-configuration.46200/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Johannes Sidarta

Perhaps worth checking the junk mail folder? it happened to couple of our users (we are using office365 for our email backend)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.