• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Fail to get the Welcome Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert D Jee

Reaction score
Newbie...

SMTP Test OK - your PBX can send emails

But I still don't get the Welcome Mail so I cannot activate and config the client...

Is there an alternative path aka workaround ...to get by 3CX client configure, this is for a POC,,,so I don;t mine doing the extra work...

thanks in advance

Hi Albert

If you can try and send the email to an alternative address then you can forward it onto the intended address. We recommend this sometimes when people don't have their work email on their personal phones, so we send it to their work email address and they forward it onto their personal email account on their phones so they can easily access the config file e.t.c.

You could also manually confiigure the 3CX client, but I would try the above first if possible.

Good luck

Cheers

Ben

Perhaps worth checking the junk mail folder? it happened to couple of our users (we are using office365 for our email backend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.