Failure to compensate for Summer Time

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mandev, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandev

Has anybody else noticed that V6 does'nt properly compensate for summertime or daylight saving changes?

I note that Windows time changes correctly as does the time on the log entries BUT the "Out of Office Hours" does'nt and
    appears to read its time from elsewhere?

So currently my English system is fine but both my Australian Systems need manual changes to the office hours.

Who else has noticed this?

Les

2. aerocom

Yes, I have noticed this and I think it has been confirmed as a bug.

The best I can see is it affects the office hours settings, as the time of all the logs are still acurate.

Cheers
    Darren

3. mandev

Thanks for the confirmation.

Does'nt it worry others out there that we are moving to V7 when critical and very important bugs like this are not fixed in 6.1?

What happens is customers are told the business is closed when it is not thus much trade is missed.

I am really trying to understand why we are moving to V7 when 6.1 was the first release that I have tested in more than 14 months that
    is STABLE. In fact its a great code base and was the first one we got to run for 4 weeks, non stop no reboot and not one
    stuck line.

I am very impressed with V6.1's stability, its quite big (need more mips) but otherwise needed only some small errors fixed and it
    could be used in production.

Les

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.