Fanvil C58, C62, C66

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Khorny, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khorny

Hi all,

I have searched all the way through the forum, documentation and online for some help or just to find the reason why on 3CX version 15 the Fanvil C models vanished from configuration and support (they are not even stated as legacy terminals), which makes me sad.

I manage now 7 3cx systems and they were upgraded from ver. 14 to ver 15 and all have Fanvil C58 and C62 models since that models were stated as supported phones and were best for the budged at time being deployed.

Now all this changed.

On all systems I had to change manually on phones not to update phonebook, and find new solution for phonebook, disable the auto provisioning and at least 15% of phones coincidentally goes to timeout (SIP register) with no special reason. After last SP on ver. 15 it even started to having no audio on call - just first call - if you dial second time same number there is a voice.

Does anyone have same issues?

I did contact the fanvil support. They advised to disable all provisioning and even send me the FW but no luck the problems are still present.

I contact the 3cx support but plain and simple they answered that this phones aren't supported.

Now I can't ask my costumers to change phones with new ones since this phones are hardly a year old, and are working. (Second reason is that installations concludes around 1500 phones).

If here is anyone who share the same story can please give me a hint how to deal with it?

Thank you

2. Greg Fox

If your customers are having issues on v15, but all was functioning properly on v14, why not rollback to a backup with v14 if you require the support for that specific model?

Is there something in v15 that you are dependent on?

3. Khorny

Hey Greg

I thought bout rollback, but what about 2 systems which was originaly deployed as ver 15. At that time the version 15 was just released and there wasn't any info about this Fanvil models

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.