Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Fanvil C600 HW Ver. 2 - Connectivity/Network issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by FGCUHank, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FGCUHank

FGCUHank New Member

Hello,

We have three C600's on firmware 14.0.0.1.r1 that frequently show the NO REGISTERED ACCOUNT PLEASE SETUP A SIP ACCOUNT

It will take a couple of power cycles and they will eventually reconnect and register with the 3cx server. Other clients on the 3cx soft phone and Fanvil X3S phones do not have this issue.

Sometimes they C600's will stay connected for a couple of days and then randomly disconnect.

Any suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @FGCUHank

What PBX version are you running? You can see the exact build number on the Dashboard under the Information column. Also are the phones provisioned as local or remote extensions? Are the phones on hardware V1 or V2?
    Where the phones auto provisioned with the default templates?

3. FGCUHank

FGCUHank New Member

Hello and thank you for your reply.
    PBX Version is 15.5.6354.2
    Phones are hardware V2
    Remote extensions all in the same office behind the same firewall. (along with the X3S and softphones)
    Auto provisioned and no changes to the default templates.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Are the phones provisioned as STUN or are you using an SBC? If you are using STUN are the phones assigned with unique SIP and rtp ports and are those ports correctly forwarded on the firewall on the phones side?

5. FGCUHank

FGCUHank New Member

Hello, thank you for the reply.

The phones are provisioned using the Direct Sip (STUN - remote) option. There are no ports assigned/forwarded, just NAT on the firewall.

6. xantip

I can confirm there are a lot of issues with the C600 (both v1 and v2) and 3CX.

One of my customer used 5 of them (v2's), because they needed video for the doorphone.
    These phones lock up, disconnect, have bad voice quality etc. The other Yealink T46 phones in the same office worked flawless.

I had several 3CX support tickets about those phones with V15.5, including traces etc. Installed several new firmwares, but the problems never stopped. Even found a bug in one of the firmware versions (the 3CX phonebook on the C600 didn't update, unless you rebooted the phone).
    Spent a lot of (non-chargeable) time on this. Checked the network, the 3CX hardware, the SIP trunk and provider, etc.

In the end, I replaced the C600's with Yealink T58V phones and all the problems are gone. Unfornately, when I installed 3CX at my customers office, this phone was not available yet over here, and I bought the only alternative with video, the C600.

A good piece of advice: replace those phones with something else. If you absolutely need video, use the T58V. It's an expensive phone, but at least it works like it should.

For me personally, lesson learned. I stick with Yealink.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.