Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Fanvil C600 V1 how do you get 3cx Authentication Prompt to display again?

Discussion in '3CX Clients' started by FGCUHank, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FGCUHank

FGCUHank New Member

I have a Fanvil C600 V1, I used the instructions at this link https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/fanvil-c-series, performed a factory reset and installed the C600 HW1.0 firmware from the link in the document. The web interface now shows 13.306.238.28D

The issue is in step 8 you key in the user name and voicemail pin as the password. I flubbed this step and keyed in the sip password.

My question is how do you get back to the authentication view? I tried a factory reset, clearing everything and also re-flashing the same firmware.

Thanks in advance.

2. FGCUHank

FGCUHank New Member

Resolved and wanted to post back. I went into Extensions in the 3CX console and selected regenerate. Then I went on the phone performed a factory reset, waited 15 minutes, performed a second factory reset and on boot the phone displayed the 3cx Authentication Prompt again.

Odd but hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.