• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Fanvil MakeCall Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav

Reaction score
For some reason our Fanvil X4 phones are giving us the MakeCall message and music on hold when a call is initiated from 3CXPhone using CTI.
I understand the Fanvil X4 phones are supported for full CTI mode.
All phones are in local lan.
Phones are provisioned for "Local LAN".

I'd prefer them to make the call without the MakeCall and Music.
Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Forgive my bumping, but does anyone have any ideas on this?

Hello @Gav

Can you please specify the PBX version you are on? You can find the exact build number on the dashboard next to the licence info.
Also are the phones, clients and PBX on the same network / subnet?
Do you have any other phones that do work with CTI?

Version 15.5.5
Everything is on the same subnet.
I've tried a number of phones, but all of them exhibit this MakeCall issue.

@Gav

What is the FW version of the fanvil X4? Is it supported by 3cx?
Check, probably you have some specific FW version. If so, update it to supported one.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
The fanvil X4 phone is on version 2.3.1.4361, which is the latest supported firmware by Fanvil & 3CX.

Can you try factory resetting a phone and re-provision it through PnP to see if that makes a difference?

I've already tried that multiple times. I'm at a bit of a loss on this!

In that case we will need to review your configuration. I will send you a p.m. shortly with the required files necessary to troubleshoot your issue.

We have the exact same problem with X3's and X4's but our client is cloud hosted and using remote stun extensions, any ideas what would be causing it??

Hello @data14

Please note that when the phones are provisioned as STUN you can only use Make Call from the 3CX client for windows. You need to use the Web client to be able to perform direct calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.