Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Fanvil Phones Not Showing in Phones Page

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mwamba, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mwamba

I have installed a pro version for 3CX Version 15.5.3849.1. I have some Fanvil phones the X3SP and X5S. I've installed the PBX successfully and plugged in the phones onto the network. The phones are receiving IPs via DHCP successfully and I can enter the web interface for the phones. However when I go to the phones page I cannot see the phones.The X3SP firmware version is 2.0.3.3059. The X5S firmware version is R.0.5.2. The switches are the cisco catalyst 3750. I have tried everything including restarting the PBX and the phones but no success. My network is 172.16.0.0 /16. I am using windows server for DHCP. Anyone had a similar problem?

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Mwamba

Have you tried factory resetting the phones as phones will only broadcast if they are in a factory reset state. Are you using SIP port 5060?
    Also check the following guide and if any of the steps there resolves your issue
    https://www.3cx.com/docs/plug-and-play-ip-phone/

3. Mwamba

I tried resetting the phones but it did not work. What worked was setting the SIP Plug and Play (PnP)>Server Address setting in the phones page to the IP of the PBX, the default IP seems to have a problem. Thanks for your assistance.

4. dan_tx

dan_tx New Member

I’ve had issues with this as well and the only fix was moving to a newer firmware. Unfortunately that means you’ll be on one that shows up as unsupported in 3cx. This is with X6 phones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.