Fanvil X3G Line 1 & Line 2 Keys

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Philip Darnell, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philip Darnell

Philip Darnell New Member

Hi

I have a 4 user 3CX system to setup and want to try the Fanvil X3G phones as they have a gigabit switch and are a nicer looking phone than the basic yealinks, I want to use the line 1 and line 2 buttons for the shared park, instead of me manually doing it, does anyone know where / if it's specified in the template, then I can use a custom template?

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You should not use custom templates.

Update your PBX to v15.5 SP1 and then the default setting to reserve L1 and L2 for line has been lifted and you can reassign them to your liking. Other conditions may apply in the BLF layout of a device which are documented in the provisioning guide: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/fanvil-x3-x5/

Note, by not placing L1 and L2 you can NOT use the 3CXPhone in CTI mode anymore and the 3CX WebClient has to be used!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Philip Darnell

Philip Darnell New Member

Thanks for the reply.

I'm running PBX v15.5 SP1 is this something I still need to do manually on the phone interface?

I have changed my Yealink T21P so L1 and L2 are shared park buttons and CTI mode works perfectly fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.