Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Fanvil x3s Background Image

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gavpop, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gavpop

Does anyone know how to change the background image on Fanvil phones?
    All the marketing literature clearly shows it displaying an image, but I have no idea how to set it

AH2 likes this.
  2. maiten

I'm interested in this as well. It seems it's possible as the original firmware had one image and after updated to a new one it has a 3CX logo while booting and no image as background.

3. AGidi

I had my custom imagen and was replaced with 3CX, where is this image located so we can upload ours again?

4. AH2

AH2 New Member

Any one ? Im looking for this as well.

Thanks.
    AH

5. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You could try creating a custom template based on the article here: https://www.3cx.com/docs/custom-ip-phone-templates/

3CX does not provide support for custom templates, but you could find the template line change it to another link where your file is located so that the phone can load it. The only piece of advice I can give is that phones can be a bit 'picky' in the image file format, so make sure you check the manufacturer documentation about the format, color depth, dimensions, etc.

AH2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.