• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Fanvil X4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Goode

Free User
Reaction score
Hello, I am kind of embarrassed to even have to ask this question but I'm running out of time. Last night I provisioned all my Fanvil X4 phones for the 3CX system, after I completed that I can no longer gain access to the phone through the web portal. I have tried every combination I can think of. ext, first initial last name. I have even set passwords in 3CX to basic 1234 for the time on 1 phone for trouble shooting this issue.

Have you tried 'Phone Web Page Password' , Edit Extension - Phone Provisioning Tab , you will find it under the Options

Yes I have set that password to basic 1234 and provisioned the phone after. I used the username and even tried ext for username. for example Trevor Goode I used tgoode and for my extension 650. No luck. The phone is on the latest firmware version also.

Ok the username admin worked with the pass of 1234. Thank you all for the help. I was just trying to use ext and 1st initial last name as user. Time to go change all the passwords from the generated one to user friendly ones now. Have a good Christmas....

Glad to the issue has been resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.