Solved Fanvil X4

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Trevor Goode, Dec 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevor Goode

Hello, I am kind of embarrassed to even have to ask this question but I'm running out of time. Last night I provisioned all my Fanvil X4 phones for the 3CX system, after I completed that I can no longer gain access to the phone through the web portal. I have tried every combination I can think of. ext, first initial last name. I have even set passwords in 3CX to basic 1234 for the time on 1 phone for trouble shooting this issue.

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

Have you tried 'Phone Web Page Password' , Edit Extension - Phone Provisioning Tab , you will find it under the Options

3. Trevor Goode

Yes I have set that password to basic 1234 and provisioned the phone after. I used the username and even tried ext for username. for example Trevor Goode I used tgoode and for my extension 650. No luck. The phone is on the latest firmware version also.

4. Trevor Goode

Ok the username admin worked with the pass of 1234. Thank you all for the help. I was just trying to use ext and 1st initial last name as user. Time to go change all the passwords from the generated one to user friendly ones now. Have a good Christmas....

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to the issue has been resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.