Fast-busy signal on incoming calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ryandc, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryandc

I backed up my version 3.1 install, then upgraded to version 5. When I attempted to make incoming calls, all I got was a fast-busy signal (inboudn line maps to a digital receptionist, so the phone being unregistered was not a problem).
    I then tried a clean install, and had the same problem. Nothing even showed up in the logs.
    I reverted back to 3.1, but I'd like to be able to use v5.
    Any thoughts?

2. Mori

Mori New Member

Upgrade is supposed to work, but several post indicates that its not always does. Including own experience.

Try making a clean instal, then set up 3CX manually from the beginning..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

Are you getting anything in the server logs?

Before you delete everything, try just deleting your voip line and reinstall that. Might be a hangup in there causing issues from the upgrade.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ryandc

I've got 50 extensions, a dozen or so receptionists and queues, a 10-channel sip trunk and a few backup PSTN lines. I'd really rather not have to redo everything manually, but I will take a look at just setting up the VOIP line by itself.

5. Mori

Mori New Member

Oh.. i see the dilemma. :)
    Good thing theres a holiday comming up.. :wink:

About the ext. you might want to consider creating a .csv to import in the future..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.