Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Fatal Error adding PSTN Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by smithbrothers, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smithbrothers

I recently upgraded to version 5.1, had some minor bugs, but all is working fine. However, I went to add a second PSTN gateway and am getting an error.

Under the Lines section I click on ADD PSTN, then proceed to enter the appropriate information, I am using a Linsys 3102, on the next screen I enter the host IP address and hit next, I then enter the virtual extension, auth ID etc. But when I hit the next button on this screen I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getID() on a non-object in D:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\gateway_lines_upd.php on line 618

YIKES!!!

Need some help here...looks like a program bug...

Let me know what you guys think..

Thanks!

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Is the Linksys already part of the configuration or is the error encountered when trying to add it?

Can you add a different ficticious gateway and see if the issue still occurs?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. smithbrothers

I have 1 linksys on the system already, I am trying to add a second. The error occurs when adding the second gateway.

I will try another choice and see if the error occurs.

4. smithbrothers

Tried adding just a Generic Gateway, got the same error is the exact same spot.

5. smithbrothers

Okay, not sure why but it is working now. The only thing I changed was the destination extension for the inbound calls on the gateway. I changed it to the digital receptionist and it added the gateway successfully. Kind of strange, but at this point I am just glad it is in there now.

Thanks for the help.

SmithBro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.