Fatal Error adding PSTN Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by smithbrothers, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smithbrothers

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    I recently upgraded to version 5.1, had some minor bugs, but all is working fine. However, I went to add a second PSTN gateway and am getting an error.

    Under the Lines section I click on ADD PSTN, then proceed to enter the appropriate information, I am using a Linsys 3102, on the next screen I enter the host IP address and hit next, I then enter the virtual extension, auth ID etc. But when I hit the next button on this screen I get the following error:

    Fatal error: Call to a member function getID() on a non-object in D:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\gateway_lines_upd.php on line 618

    YIKES!!!

    Need some help here...looks like a program bug...

    Let me know what you guys think..

    Thanks!
     
  2. William400

    William400 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1,005
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi

    Is the Linksys already part of the configuration or is the error encountered when trying to add it?

    Can you add a different ficticious gateway and see if the issue still occurs?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. smithbrothers

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have 1 linksys on the system already, I am trying to add a second. The error occurs when adding the second gateway.

    I will try another choice and see if the error occurs.
     
  4. smithbrothers

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Tried adding just a Generic Gateway, got the same error is the exact same spot.
     
  5. smithbrothers

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Okay, not sure why but it is working now. The only thing I changed was the destination extension for the inbound calls on the gateway. I changed it to the digital receptionist and it added the gateway successfully. Kind of strange, but at this point I am just glad it is in there now.

    Thanks for the help.

    SmithBro
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.