Fatal Error adding PSTN Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by smithbrothers, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smithbrothers

I recently upgraded to version 5.1, had some minor bugs, but all is working fine. However, I went to add a second PSTN gateway and am getting an error.

Under the Lines section I click on ADD PSTN, then proceed to enter the appropriate information, I am using a Linsys 3102, on the next screen I enter the host IP address and hit next, I then enter the virtual extension, auth ID etc. But when I hit the next button on this screen I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getID() on a non-object in D:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\gateway_lines_upd.php on line 618

YIKES!!!

Need some help here...looks like a program bug...

Let me know what you guys think..

Thanks!

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Is the Linksys already part of the configuration or is the error encountered when trying to add it?

Can you add a different ficticious gateway and see if the issue still occurs?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. smithbrothers

I have 1 linksys on the system already, I am trying to add a second. The error occurs when adding the second gateway.

I will try another choice and see if the error occurs.

4. smithbrothers

Tried adding just a Generic Gateway, got the same error is the exact same spot.

5. smithbrothers

Okay, not sure why but it is working now. The only thing I changed was the destination extension for the inbound calls on the gateway. I changed it to the digital receptionist and it added the gateway successfully. Kind of strange, but at this point I am just glad it is in there now.

Thanks for the help.

SmithBro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.