Fatal Error in line and server status

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tom21, Aug 29, 2007.

1. tom21

Hi there,

I'm using the free version of 3cx, on an XP system other system specs meet the minimum requirements.

It installs fine, runs fine, then after a day or two I sometimes have to restart the services, as all the line status turn red, although they still seem to work.

When this happens the logs show they cannot resolve the external ip through STUN until the services are restarted.

Now today I log in and both the line status and server status take time to load, when they finally load they show a fatal error at the bottom of the page:

Line Status:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 65 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\status.php on line 376

Server Status:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 100 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\srv_status.php on line 295

All other area's seem to load fine.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

2. tom21

ok some extra info.

I was testing on other networked computers, via remote ip and those pages seem to load fine.

on the system that the error is occuring is accessing the 3xc server via remote ip too, now I've just installed MacAfee on this machine, which leads me to believe it must be something mcafee is doing with my browers, although after search and playing with settings, I can't find what is causing.

I don't suppose others out there have had similar issue?

(I also have Ad-Aware 2007 on that machine too, which is new)

3. nickybrg

nickybrg Well-Known Member
    3CX Staff

pages taking long to appear - reason Internet connectivity

Can you confirm that your internet connection is fine? The reason why I am asking this is because 3CX Phonesystem sometimes needs to connect to the internet to get some updates at intervals. When the internet connection for some reason is down or problems with the network card, pages take long to appear. This is the only reason I can think of when pages in the 3cx SYSTEM take long to appear.

4. tom21

Yeah the connection is fine.

This is something to do with McAfee, the 3cx admin works fine from other machines without McAfee.

Also if I go into the the services and stop:

McAfee Redirector Service

Then the 3cx admin works fine again, I believe this service stops McAfee.

I've been in contact with one of their technicians, and had a fairly lengthy chat, Im told they will contact me back within 24hrs