Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Fax service reorder until server reset

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by thodgen, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thodgen

I have a 3CX server running version v9.0.13545.594 SP2. I will be updating it to SP5 this week.

Currently, we are having an intermittent issue where all fax numbers go busy, while other DID trunks work normally. The quick fix apparently has been to reset the 3CX server and fax numbers answer normally again. This state presents itself about every 2-3 weeks.

I didn't find anything on the forum that describes a scenario such as this, so wanted to through it out to see if anyone else has seen similar issues with Fax.

I've increase the logging from Minimum to help identify this issue. My apologies for a lack of details, I'm new to this application and this customer. Hoping to have much more detail for the next time it rears its ugly head, include a packet capture.

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: Fax service reorder until server reset ** FAX DEBUG

Logs and captures are critical for Fax. Fax is hard to troubleshoot.

I strongly suggest you open a support request and we take it from there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.