• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

fax to email

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWB

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully configured the fax to email? I recently purchased a Grandstream GXW4104 gateway, supported by the 3CX system and fax to email. I configured it via the 3CX instructions, but am unable to get it to work successfully. I want to start with the basics. Is the fax to email suppose to use the default Fax virtual extension configured in the general settings, or am I suppose to be using an extension? Furthermore for the DID settings should I select "all calls" under which calls are faxes (which all calls are) and send fax to email of extension Default FAX Destination? Or do I select under Route calls for this DID/DDI Number to an extension?

I think I'm just confused on which road to take and how the DID should behave, especially in the DID settings. Appreciate any help =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.