Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

fax to email

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SWB, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWB

SWB New Member

Has anyone successfully configured the fax to email? I recently purchased a Grandstream GXW4104 gateway, supported by the 3CX system and fax to email. I configured it via the 3CX instructions, but am unable to get it to work successfully. I want to start with the basics. Is the fax to email suppose to use the default Fax virtual extension configured in the general settings, or am I suppose to be using an extension? Furthermore for the DID settings should I select "all calls" under which calls are faxes (which all calls are) and send fax to email of extension Default FAX Destination? Or do I select under Route calls for this DID/DDI Number to an extension?

I think I'm just confused on which road to take and how the DID should behave, especially in the DID settings. Appreciate any help =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.