Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Faxing via Joyfax

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jpillow, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Over the past year and a half that I've been actively using the 3cx forum I've seen multiple post including a few of my own in regards to sending and receiving fax's via 3cx/VoIP in conjunction with ATA's etc.... I have tested and heard of many options from other partners/3cx users and still nothing that I thought would be a good fit. I randomly came across this e faxing app the other night while looking at some random web site while searching for free VoIP apps I came a cross an app thatit looks to be configurable to work in conjunction with 3cx (oddly enough no other ip pbx is listed to do so) to not only receive but send faxes as well. I havent had a chance to test it as of yet however I wanted to post here prior to doing so due to the 15 day trial period to see if anyone has experience with Joyfax client sitting on the 3cx server. Thanks in advance!!!!

http://www.joyfax.com/installation.html?app=Trial&version=9.55.1220

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.