• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Feat Req >>> Extensions as Contacts - why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr3151006

Reaction score
Lets suppose that I´m out office using my 3CX phone (via Android Smartphone or iPhone) and I need talk with a colleague, why not offer/show internal extensions as contacts? Today I call one person and ask to transfer to another one that I didn´t remember the extension number...

In my previous post (http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-contact-why-show-other-ext-s-feat-req-21976.html) someone tell me to register the extensions as contact in my contact list. So I have one question: Is this too hard to implement a 'segmentation' or filter for contacts? It´s seems like 'Source: List from Contacts Phone, List from Extensions'.

We don't have high flow to create new one/delete old extensions... You can download extension numbers and store them in a .XML file!!!

Hi
3CXPhone's phonebook handling is subject for future redesign, so we will take in consideration your suggestion then.
Regards
vali

tks Vali!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.