Feature Dial Codes - A Definative List

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ziptalk, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

I have discovered through various posts and repsonses that *20* picks up a ringing phone, and *21*{extension} is a directed pick up, and *60* is to put the phone in away mode. But I cannot find in the manual a definitive least of feature codes. Unless a definitive list exists, maybe this thread can become a sticky and we all add the dial codes we're aware off ? unless a list exists somewhere ?

e.g..
    Call Pick Up: *20*
    Directed Call Pick Up: *20*{extension}
    DND/Away: *60* - to switch off *61*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Discovery Technology

These can be found in the phone system web interface itself...

Settings --> Advanced then select the dial Codes tab.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

Thanks for that. I presume the 3CX can interpret all those dial code features? I would of thought 3CX would have a list of supported dial codes which it has implemented or supports. Apologies for my lack of knowledge on this subject, are dial codes PBX-specific or phone specific? Lewis

4. Discovery Technology

PBX-specific, however if you get an outside line there are also telco-specific dial codes that would still work.

5. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

Ah ha I have found it - UI > Settings > Advanced > Dial Codes (tab) and voila!

I''ve screenshotted it for reference for others searching the same query. Thanks for the answers that were staring me in the face! :oops:

Note: only available on commercial editions and reference to the extension manual for further codes.

Lewis

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.