Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Feature Dial Codes - A Definative List

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ziptalk, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

I have discovered through various posts and repsonses that *20* picks up a ringing phone, and *21*{extension} is a directed pick up, and *60* is to put the phone in away mode. But I cannot find in the manual a definitive least of feature codes. Unless a definitive list exists, maybe this thread can become a sticky and we all add the dial codes we're aware off ? unless a list exists somewhere ?

e.g..
    Call Pick Up: *20*
    Directed Call Pick Up: *20*{extension}
    DND/Away: *60* - to switch off *61*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Discovery Technology

These can be found in the phone system web interface itself...

Settings --> Advanced then select the dial Codes tab.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

Thanks for that. I presume the 3CX can interpret all those dial code features? I would of thought 3CX would have a list of supported dial codes which it has implemented or supports. Apologies for my lack of knowledge on this subject, are dial codes PBX-specific or phone specific? Lewis

4. Discovery Technology

PBX-specific, however if you get an outside line there are also telco-specific dial codes that would still work.

5. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

Ah ha I have found it - UI > Settings > Advanced > Dial Codes (tab) and voila!

I''ve screenshotted it for reference for others searching the same query. Thanks for the answers that were staring me in the face! :oops:

Note: only available on commercial editions and reference to the extension manual for further codes.

Lewis

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.