Feature request: Q-Manager View

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Rob Caves, Mar 28, 2018.

Feature request: Q-Manager View 5 5 2votes
5/5, 2 votes

1. Rob Caves

I've recently installed a 3CX enterprise at a call centre in London.

The customer is really happy with the system so far. However, they have identified two areas that would really help them in the call centre.

Firstly, the call queue managers would like the ability to change an agents status from available to DND using the Q-Manager within the 3CX client.

So in the same way they can right click on an agent to log them in & out of a queue, could you add the ability to change status when right clicking? This would be a privilege for queue managers only.

Second, when viewing a specific queue in Q-manager, they would like it if you could sort the list of agents by clicking on the answered column. So they can quickly view which agent has answered the most calls for that queue.

All the best.

Rob

2. Silly English Kniggit

What are they trying to achieve by doing this?
    The problem being that DND is a global status (no calls at all, not just no queue calls).
    I can certainly see a use for being able to log them in / out of all queues (same as if agent does it themselves with Q icon or dial code). Using DND could be overkill and cause other problems in other use cases.

I can see the advantage to that - particularly in larger queues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...