Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Feature request: See all recordings as a manager

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by transformyx, Apr 18, 2018.

Feature request: See all recordings as a manager 5 5 3votes
5/5, 3 votes

1. transformyx

A manager wants to be able to see all call recordings for all extensions. I don't want to give the manager general system administration rights in 3CX console.

Currently this can only be done through giving access to Management Console with the right to generate call reports and allow downloads of call recording.

The manager says it takes too much time to generate the report and then go though email.
    She wants to be able to just go to the web console, find the call and download it. I know there are third party tools that provide such functionality but they only work with 3CX on Windows hosts.

I request 3CX developers add an extra option under extension's right that allows that extension to access https://domain.3cx.com:5001/#/app/recordings page and manage recordings for all extensions.

Please vote if you find this request useful!

Regards,
    Angel

2. AGidi

We need to replace an aging elastix box that has this feature.
    They provide phone orders with error free warranty. Their manager downloads all calls to their CRM, and screens them for errors on a daily basis.

3. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

I encourage you to take a look at our 3CX Recording Manager. It does everything you need, but it is currently Windows only. We are working on a Linux version now. We could probably get a linux beta for you fairly quickly if needed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. nginfo

Any luck on a solution?

A customer wants the same thing here. PBX run on Debian.

Thanks,
    Nginfo