• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Feature Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

norlem

Reaction score
I love the new conferencing features in the version 9 assistant. The only request I would add would be the ability to build a conference for an existing call.

For example I am on a call with a client and they ask a question that involves another rep from our company and their company. The ability to click on the call and build a conference including the two other parties would be awesome.

Thanks for your time.

I agree because this is an often asked feature by customers and several hardware phones support this option. Why don't you add the possibility of merging two active calls to a conference in the 3CX soft phone?

To be honest, I dont see why you cant just forward to the call to the 700 Extension, or use the conference ability of your phone.

To forward an active call with another on hold to 700 is not very comfortable.

Various customers use the free 3CX soft phone and don't have a hardware phone anymore. So the possibility of creating a ad-hoc 3 party conference is a regularly asked feature. Swyx (an often sold software pbx solution in Germany and Switzerland) has implemented this a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.