• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio Colbrelli

Forum User
Reaction score
Hello all 3cx Users

Here I wan't to create a Thread to get all the Problems together that we're having with the mobile apps 3cx on iPhone and Android. I don't want to speak about problems with some sorts of phone that normaly are working, the aim is to get a list with needed functions that right now are not available! Thank you to all

My list:
- Lost calls in a queue are shown the right way in the windows 3cx client, but on the mobilephone apps they are not shown. When will we be able to see those lost calls on the mobile apps? For example my number is 555 and my personal queue is called 555 aswell, we need the queue for every number because at the beginning of every call a soundfile is played. Every number has it's own queue to get external calls so every lost calls are shown as lost calls in the queue but they are not shown in the mobile app.

- We should be able to change the size of the 3cx client for windows. Did you try to use the 3cx Client on an 4k monitor? The size of the text should also be changeble.

- We need a feature to set all settings for the 3cx client for windows, on the management website from 3cx. After opening the config file on the computer all settings will be set as configured. What i mean with settings is: Hotkeys, Chatsettings, Show offline Extensions, Promt in the front while getting a call....

Hope we can so involve some 3cx members to see what featurerequest we need and get some direct feedback...

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.