Features

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by antonius, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antonius

Can the 3Cx do the following
    1) Revert calls back to the extension it was tranfered from when ext is not answering or busy
    2) Call back when busy (Code you punch in when an extension is busy) extension will call back when free
    3) Portable pincodes to use on any extension

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

For point 1, I assume that you don't plan on using the voicemail feature (or any other call forwarding) on any extensions?
    Point 2 has been suggested previously but I'm not certain that it was implemented in version 11.
    You'll have to explain point 3 , is this for long distance access, or for "hot desking" ?

3. antonius

1) No forwarding, on any normal Pabx this is standard
    3) Normally our customers phones are all totally blocked and each worker gets an pincode he can use on any phone to make a call and then on the Telephone Management system you draw reports by pincode

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

On the majority of PBX's , for an individuals extension, voicemail is commonly assigned, and if the line were busy (which an attended transfer would determine), or, if there was no answer, the call would then pass on to that users Voicemail, a caller would never get a busy signal. There are other options for both internal and external type calls, but I'm not certain that a ring back feature is yet one of them.

In version 11 there is now a PIN access feature for outside calls.

http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/new-3cx-phone-system-v11/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.