Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Feedback on Freshdesk integration

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by AlainC, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlainC

Hi,

I would be happy to get some feedback about people who have been using the Freshdesk integration. Does it work well?

I also have a more specific question: I need to track the whole time spent in calls, per ticket and per user. Is there a way/a hack to gather all this information, maybe with an excel export? I don't think so, because the calls are just logged in as separate tickets but do not associate the lentgh of the call with the ticket in itself. I don't know if I am very clear, don't hesitate to tell me if this is the case :)

Cheers.

Alain

2. Andreas Paradisiotis

Hello AlainC

As 3CX support we are using the FreshDesk plugin and it works perfect.

For the second questions you can customize the FreshDesk plugin and make your own logic. Check this document https://www.3cx.com/docs/crm-integration/.
    You will need some basic knowledge of C# to modify the existing FreshDesk plugin

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.