Feedback on the new Service Pack install

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by instantexpert, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. instantexpert

I like the fact that I can click a button and have the service pack install for me from the management console on the server. It's nice to not be down for an entire uninstall/reinstall/restore period. However, because an SP3 install package is not available, it now takes much longer to restore from a catastrophic event like I had last night.

The process of install, update, update, update is moderately significant if you are attempting to recover the system in a critical downtime situation. As always, the system keeps getting better and better and this is just a minor annoyance that impacted me yesterday.

Leon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, when we released the update for Service Pack 3 - we also added the latest installer so there is no need to update all service packs one by one, you can just download the latest phonesystem.exe directly from this link with all the latest updates.

http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem9.exe

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.