• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

few issues with transfers and pickedup calls HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

pickedup calls have a long delay words spoken + few issues

We have two weird issues.

First one!
If if an incoming call comes into one phone in our office and from my desk i dial the pickup call number the call comes to my phone. The ringing persons voice is in real time however when i speak it comes through to them with about a 2 second delay. Doing normal calls in and out of the system are all fine its just when i pickup someone elses line this happens. We are using linksys spa941 phones although we have also tried polycom and the same happens. The linksys are using 711u codec.

Second one...
If i transfer a call to another extension in the office the transfer works ok but seems to bounce to the "on no answer divert" settings after the time no answer call time has elapsed. What that means is the transfer works ok you can talk to the person but after say the 5 seconds set by the system to divert if no answer the call stops and then gets transfered to the divert number (in my case my mobile) its like the system isnt aware of the transfered call being pickedup.

Can anyone help?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.