Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

File Management Component Issue

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by ctsengineering, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctsengineering

I've managed to get the VAD application to allow entry of a 5 digit number, this number is saved to the buffer and then assigned to a variable. What I'd like to do then is write this variable to a text file. In the debuginfo file, however, when this component executes all I can see is a badfetch error. I've tried building an application which all it does is write to a text file, but I can't get this to work at all. Any ideas?

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Did you check the log file %ProgramData%\3CX\Data\Logs\3CXIvrServer.log? That file should contain a description about the error you're having.

Also, when an error occurs during the execution of a component in the server, an error log file containing the description is generated. That error file in this case should be named "Errors_FileManagement.log", and located at %ProgramData%\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\ProjectName_BuildNumber or %ProgramData%\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\ProjectName_BuildNumber_Debug (depending on the configuration deployed).

Please, take a look at those files and let me know what you find. Or upload those files here so we can check them.

Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.