File Management Component Issue

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by ctsengineering, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctsengineering

I've managed to get the VAD application to allow entry of a 5 digit number, this number is saved to the buffer and then assigned to a variable. What I'd like to do then is write this variable to a text file. In the debuginfo file, however, when this component executes all I can see is a badfetch error. I've tried building an application which all it does is write to a text file, but I can't get this to work at all. Any ideas?

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Did you check the log file %ProgramData%\3CX\Data\Logs\3CXIvrServer.log? That file should contain a description about the error you're having.

Also, when an error occurs during the execution of a component in the server, an error log file containing the description is generated. That error file in this case should be named "Errors_FileManagement.log", and located at %ProgramData%\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\ProjectName_BuildNumber or %ProgramData%\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\ProjectName_BuildNumber_Debug (depending on the configuration deployed).

Please, take a look at those files and let me know what you find. Or upload those files here so we can check them.

Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.