"File not Found"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MikeSr, Feb 6, 2007.

1. MikeSr

Since I have upgraded to "Beta 4", most of the problems I have had prior to this release have been cured.
    The latest issues is this:
    When calling the 999 to check messages on any extension, the reponse is "file not found" repeated approximately 3 times in succession. their are indeed messages at the extensions, and eventually I can get to the message, but not before this repeated message , Any Ideas?

Also the occurance of "invalid entty" after dialing the extension number is much more frequent than the prior release. Happens almost every time on the first key press sequence.

Love to hear your responce.

Mike Sr

2. Alexander

Hi Mike !

Can you please send me the '<3CX PhoneSystem folder>\Data\Logs\IvrPhp.log' file from your system.

Thanks in advance :)

3. MikeSr

File is off to you

I noticed in the IVR prompt, severa MPG files one of which was a duplicated of the navmenu.wav file that I am refering to. I have not been able to find a repair for this as of yet.

MikeSr

4. Alexander

Hi Mike !

If you use system set of prompts (not a custom one created in the previous version), then please try to fix the problem the following way:
    1. Please remove (or rename) the '<3CX PhoneSystem folder>\Data\Ivr\Vxml\Prompts.php' file.
    2. Restart the '3CX PhoneSystem IVR' service (it'll recreate the Prompts.php file).

If you use a custom set of prompts created in the previous version, then it has not been correctly updated (this problem will be fixed in the next version). In this case please use system set of prompts or create another custom set.

Thanks for you help :)

5. MikeSr

File Not Found

Your prescription worked fine. However their is a new File Not Found messge now. The sequence for discovery is as follows:
    Press 999
    Select an extension and Pin #
    Message says press star to play , press 9 for options.
    Select 9 for options and vaula . FIle not found

Let me know

6. Alexander

Hi Mike !

Can you please send me again the '<3CX PhoneSystem folder>\Data\Logs\IvrPhp.log' file from your system.

Thanks for your help :)

7. MikeSr

More Info

First of all let me tell you about my config.
    I have recorded (via Speech synthesis) the system prompts and replaced the oriiginals.
    I noted the new messages that are part of this release. Those all show up as MP3 files.
    This is where the message showed up.
    The cure:
    I deleted the entire prompt directory where the default files reside.
    I deleteded the entire \vxml\*.php
    Reloaded the beta 4 release. and all works .
    I will run the test again this evening where I will replace the prompts and see if the error returns. Then I will submit the files to you . Else I will respond here with the results .