• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

File queue isn't working after menu choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberlex7

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thanks for looking at my problem.
When I reive an external call, there'sno problem until the caller is transferred to the Call Queue after chosing from the auto attendant.
I don't have this issue when i Directly set the redirection to Call queue at the External Line Destination.

Here is the scheme :

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thank you,
Alex.

If it can help, i noticed the following code which may be the cause in server status page :
17:21:33.327 MediaServerReporting::DTMFhandler [MS211000] C:3060.1: XXX.136.161.70:46484 is delivering DTMF using RTP payload (RFC2833). In-Band DTMF tone detection is disabled for this call segment.
Thanks,
Alex.

Hey there,

We've seen problem where having re-invite enabled in the capabilities settings for our sip trunk causes the ivr service to crash when an external caller is connected to a call queue. Similar symptoms to what you're describing I think except that I'm pretty sure we were getting on hold music playing.

See http://www.3cx.com/forums/problem-while-answering-call-from-queue-7577.html for more detail.

Mick.

Hello Mick,

AS you told me in the other post, i tried to disable Re-Invite function but it does not change something regarding tranfer to call queue. No prompt is played.

Thanks for your help,
Alex.

cyberlex7 said:
Hello Mick,

AS you told me in the other post, i tried to disable Re-Invite function but it does not change something regarding tranfer to call queue. No prompt is played.

Thanks for your help,
Alex.

What does the server status log say? Any errors?

Mick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sd24mi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.