Final release license problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Strider, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strider

I have just downloaded and installed 3CX ver11 to trial before we upgrade, when I try to activate the “Demo License” I get the following error

License Activation failed. The maximum number of MAC address activations has been reached. Contact sales@3cx.com for more information.

I previously had the RC version installed I removed this and ran the 3cx checker, all okay, rebooted my server and installed as above, any help would be appreciated.

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I am getting the same error - even on a different Mac address. I contacted Sales... and they replied to see if I had the right key. I sent him a screen shot...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I was just able to apply the key code.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Strider

Hi

It would be nice if sales even replied to me, I have tried typing the key, copy and paste but still the same error.

I am really thankfull I did not upgrade our coporate system if this is the sort of problem we can expect, it would have been a disaster.

5. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The Demo Key for V11 is on the Page and should be: DC4U-7OL5-4XTG-IUST

6. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

All of you that had problems activating the Demo key, please try again. It should work now.

7. Strider

Hi

Thanks all okay now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.