• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Find out average number of simultaneous calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSlocum

Customer
Reaction score
Is there a report or any way to find out how many simultaneous calls we're hitting? We have a 32 call license and want to find out if we actually ever have that many simultaneous calls.

In Email Notifications you can enable

> The License Limit is Reached

You can also scan through the logs to see Currently Active Calls

Allen

I think 3cx should supply a report for Max number of channels used at any one time + average channels used per day. Looking thru the logs or keeping track of emails (of limit reached) is painful - just as sitting all day in the console and watching the actual usage would.
:)

Seems like it would be easy to accomplish this.

craigreilly said:
I think 3cx should supply a report for Max number of channels used at any one time + average channels used per day. Looking thru the logs or keeping track of emails (of limit reached) is painful - just as sitting all day in the console and watching the actual usage would.
:)

Seems like it would be easy to accomplish this.

I concur. This would be very useful in determining if you have an appropriate license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.