• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Firewall Checker Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendelspanswick

Reaction score
Have a new install of V15 (15.0.59950.0) on a Dell Mini PC and when I click Run on the firewall checker I get the following error:

IniParser.Exceptions.ParsingException: Unknown file format. Couldn't parse the line: 'G,C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs'. while parsing line number 0 with value '' - IniParser version: 2.2.2.0 while parsing line number 27 with value 'G,C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs' - IniParser version: 2.2.2.0 ---> IniParser.Exceptions.ParsingException: Unknown file format. Couldn't parse the line: 'G,C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs'. while parsing line number 0 with value '' - IniParser version: 2.2.2.0
at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.ProcessLine(String currentLine, IniData currentIniData)
at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.Parse(String iniDataString)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.Parse(String iniDataString)
at IniParser.FileIniDataParser.ReadFile(Stream fs, Encoding fileEncoding)
at ManagementConsoleJS.Services.FirewallChecker.LoadMediaConfig(PhoneSystem root, ApplicationConfiguration appConfig)
at ManagementConsoleJS.Services.FirewallChecker.LoadConfig(ApplicationConfiguration appConfig)
at ManagementConsoleJS.Services.FirewallService.Start()
at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.d__28.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.d__18.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.d__4.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at ManagementConsoleJS.Middleware.ExceptionWrapperMiddleware.d__3.MoveNext()
Ok

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help gratefully received!

Hello there,

Send me a PM and attach the 3cxmediaserver.ini file found at C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Bin

Thank you Yiannis, your a star!

Also experiencing the same issue, initial check ran as expected, but we added an additional service and updated the static IP. The firewall checker now displays a message similar if not identical to what Wendelspanswick posted.

Hi there,
Send me a PM and attach the 3cxmediaserver.ini file found at C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Bin

I am experiencing same issue

Hello @Eric J Ulrich

Can you let me know what service pack you are on?

I am on installed version 15.0.59381.0

Ok update to the latest service pack and the issue should go away. If not then let me know and we can take it from there

Updated to latest version and unfortunately issue remains.

i have sent you a p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.