Solved Firewall Checker Internal Server Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Wendelspanswick, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendelspanswick

Have a new install of V15 (15.0.59950.0) on a Dell Mini PC and when I click Run on the firewall checker I get the following error:

IniParser.Exceptions.ParsingException: Unknown file format. Couldn't parse the line: 'G,C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs'. while parsing line number 0 with value '' - IniParser version: 2.2.2.0 while parsing line number 27 with value 'G,C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs' - IniParser version: 2.2.2.0 ---> IniParser.Exceptions.ParsingException: Unknown file format. Couldn't parse the line: 'G,C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs'. while parsing line number 0 with value '' - IniParser version: 2.2.2.0
    at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.ProcessLine(String currentLine, IniData currentIniData)
    at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.Parse(String iniDataString)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.Parse(String iniDataString)
    at IniParser.FileIniDataParser.ReadFile(Stream fs, Encoding fileEncoding)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Services.FirewallChecker.LoadMediaConfig(PhoneSystem root, ApplicationConfiguration appConfig)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Services.FirewallChecker.LoadConfig(ApplicationConfiguration appConfig)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Services.FirewallService.Start()
    at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.d__28.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.d__18.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.d__4.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Middleware.ExceptionWrapperMiddleware.d__3.MoveNext()
    Ok

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help gratefully received!

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello there,

Send me a PM and attach the 3cxmediaserver.ini file found at C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Bin

3. Wendelspanswick

Thank you Yiannis, your a star!

4. dcourtney

Also experiencing the same issue, initial check ran as expected, but we added an additional service and updated the static IP. The firewall checker now displays a message similar if not identical to what Wendelspanswick posted.

5. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there,
    Send me a PM and attach the 3cxmediaserver.ini file found at C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Bin

6. Eric J Ulrich

I am experiencing same issue

7. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Eric J Ulrich

Can you let me know what service pack you are on?

8. Eric J Ulrich

I am on installed version 15.0.59381.0

9. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Ok update to the latest service pack and the issue should go away. If not then let me know and we can take it from there

10. Eric J Ulrich

Updated to latest version and unfortunately issue remains.

11. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

i have sent you a p.m.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.