• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Firewall error - Full Cone Test Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeyl

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Can someone explain to me what the above error means, and how to fix it. I've just installed 3cx free edition v15 as an evaluation (really it's just making sure that we have v15 set up before moving our official system over.

I went onto the router page and forwarded ports ranged 5060-5090 and 9000-9255. I then ran the firewall checker and at 3cx SIP Server I get the error above. I then get the same error for every other port tested afterwards.

We recently got a new broadband line into the building, and it's running off a BT Business Hub 5. Can anyone help with this?

If you need any other information, feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

How many network cards do you have ?

Herve

The last time I had this problem, and despite the good NAT rules, a 3cx server reboot had solved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.