• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Firewall Port open for IPhone Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

max999

Free User
Reaction score
Hello!

I installed the IPhone client.
When the IPhone is in the local WLAN everything worked great!
When the IPhone is in the Provider net, the Push Notifikation worked (I opened the "APPLE ports") on the Firewall.
But the phone is not registeres, that means I can not accept the call, only Push work.
What ports must be opened that "only" the IPhone Client worked. I choosed split-DNS on Installation?

The first thing I would recommend is run the Firewall Checker from the Management Console, under "Troubleshooting". If something is closed there adjust he firewall until everything passes. Make sure that the HTTP/s ports are also open as the Firewall Checker does not check those (if you can access the Management Console externally you're ok).

After that, just make sure that you have the 3CX Tunnel enabled for the Extension. Look under the Extension Settings in the 3CXPhone tab for that option and make sure it is checked.

If that still doesn't do it, make sure that the FQDN you entered during the installation resolves externally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.