• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Firewall SIP Server failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartek

Customer
Reaction score
This was working great and recently I had this firewall issue.

testing 3CX SIP Server... failed (How to resolve?)
  • stopping service... done
  • detecting SIP ALG... not detected
  • testing port 5060... Mapping does not match 5060. Mapping is 49156. (How to resolve?)
I have now tried with two different setups and the errors is the same. I know that we have to do 1:1 NAT and that's is what I have been doing. And again, my setup was working flawlessly for over a year.

I have read several forum posts that all lot have been having the same problem... either with port 5060 or it the ALG test. As you can see, the ALG test succeeds.

Any ideas ? Could it be my 3cx installation ? Should I reinstall everything without restoring the backup ?

What type of router/firewall are you using, does it do port substitution?

Usg110 before, now just a modem/router.

It is not obvious if the modem does it or not, but the zywall was setup as 1:1 NAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.