Flexible window size for 3CX client software

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by egenberger, Sep 21, 2016.

Flexible window size for 3CX client software 4.9 5 8votes
4.9/5, 8 votes

1. egenberger

I have a third monitor only for the 3cx client software.
    At the picture you can see that the window size of the software is static. I can't change the size of them.

Can you please program that i can change the size flexible?

Attached Files:

JCLloyd likes this.
  2. weebnuts

I used Shoretel call manager for a long time, and it had great views, including docked bottom and docked top that tons of users use. It also supported many concurrent calls in CTI. 3cx phone really needs to look at Shoretel for how it should be done.

3. kenttec

agreed, I have a lot of complaints from customers that say the text is too small, and the phone too small, and they dont want there windows text changed.

JCLloyd likes this.
  4. egenberger

The windows client is very good but I don't know why I cant change the size of the window.
    I don't want to change the client software. I expect from 3CX that our customer and I can change it! It can't be very difficult to program it.

JCLloyd likes this.
  5. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

I am also looking to be able to have dynamic sizing. I have several users on 4K monitors, and it is very small. Changing the display to 175% for all fonts and icons negates the reason for getting a 4K monitor. One of the users is running CAD, and detail is key.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...