Follow the execution of the call flow once it is hung by an agent

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by fredy.martinez, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredy.martinez

Dear Community.
    I am working with the new CFD functions in Version 15.5 of 3CX.

I have the following flow:

Image removed (Broken Link. Please upload through the forum)

However, in the sequence applied when choosing Option 1 in the Main Menu, the system transfers the call to the designated extension, however once the agent hangs up the call, the flow ends without continuing to the next block called Survey ("Encuesta").

Reviewing the documentation there is no way to perform any activity in the call flow when it is cut internally. The desired and expected behavior is to continue the flow in the set sequence, but there is more there if the call is cut.

Thanks for your kind attention.

P.S. If not, what other coherent solutions can I offer? Callback is not an alternative, since the objective is to measure customer satisfaction at the instant after the call with the agent is completed. Many of the contacts that come from the Asterisk world use as an argument said function to not change to the 3CX system.

#1 fredy.martinez, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2017
  2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @fredy.martinez,

As I explained to you in the 3CX support site, the call gets disconnected from the 3CX CFD app when you transfer the call to the queue. The app can't control the call anymore from there. The only way to achieve what you need would be having a feature in the queue to transfer the call back to a CFD app after the call with the agent has finished. But that's not currently possible.

This feature has been already suggested. Please upvote it here:
    https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/post-hangup-destination-on-queues.44871/#post-181250

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.