Forbidden outbound calls

Discussion in 'Windows' started by seeker2921, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seeker2921

Hello,

I'm, trying to setup this pbx. so far its working awsome with one exception. im unable to place any outbound calls. regardless if its calling anotehr extention, my voice mail, or a outside number. ive searched all over the place in these forums and the main site to no avail. on the softphone when trying to dial a number i get dial tone and then dial the number then it returns forbidden. doesnt matter how i dial. also when i hav an extention set to foward a caller to a outside number it tells the caller that an ivr error has happened.

Any ideas?? thanks for the help guys!
    Steven

2. worksighted

worksighted New Member

Can you post the call log from a simple ext to ext call?

Thanks.

Mike

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. seeker2921

Mike,

Thanks for responding, I had forgot to post that this problem was resolved. It was extremely simple and I don't know why I didn't think of it when the problem occurred. in the VOIP client I had the server set as localhost:5061 since I was running the client in the same box as the server it worked fine for incoming calls. once I install the client onto a different box I of course couldn't use localhost so I entered the IP and that corrected my issue. Sorry to be a bother.

Steven

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.