• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Forum: How to set own Avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lev

Customer
Reaction score
I tried to look it up a couple of times, but could not find it... but still i see new users popping up with an avatar...
Where can i set it? ^^

Forum avatar? Click your name on top-right of the page to expand the menu - the Avatar is on the left column of options, third from bottom.

The menu looks like this to me:
menu.jpg

I see... I guess you will have to PM @NickD_3CX - our community manager - to enable "user can set avatar" for your account (as far as I remember there is such parameter). Cannot help you more here :(

Last edited:
Ok, i PMed the Boss ^^

I'm getting an error -- You don't have enough permission ..., when I try to edit my profile.

I always assumed that the avatars were "obtained" when you used a social media "service" to login, rather than simply using a user name and password.

Fixed :)

I'm getting an error -- You don't have enough permission ..., when I try to edit my profile.
This?

3CX - Software Based VoIP IP PBX / PABX - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I'm getting it too when I click on my name when the menu is open, but I'm ignoring it - i'm selecting instead from menu what I need.

Its working now, thanks :)

It is OK now, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sprice352
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.