• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Forvarding if not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

llc2

Reaction score
Hello,
I need implement the function for play the some of message if user not available or not in office. I am use forwarding rule to digital receptionist, for example 80, that have recorded message.
But when forwarding incoming call and when the rule is triggered, at first moment i hear the message "Please hold while i transfer your call" and then part of the hold message after play a desired message.
How directly play a desired messagefor any user?
Thanks

Hi,

in settings-prompts sets you can copy original prompts sets (orginal prompt set cannot be edit) and in filter you will find that message. just start typing : PLSHOLD , then press browse and chane onhold.wav with empty.wav

All prompt sets are located within this folder:

Windows XP / 2003:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\3CX\Ivr\Prompts\Sets

Windows Vista / 2008 / 7 / 2008:
C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Prompts\Sets

p.s. it will change that prompt globally with the new one (in this case emtpy.wav), so when call will be forward it will be silence (emtpy.wav) and then regular message

Thanks for the answer
I use I will use it.
You can help me to solve the following a part of the inconvenient moment:
If I transfer a call to an receptionist, that is a delay of the answer before to answer the recorded message (about 2-3 second).
How it resolve? What parameter to change to reduce a delay with the answer via receptionist
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.