Forward an extentension to anoter extension

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by semn, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. semn

Can someone tell me how can i forward an ext ( analog phone connected over an FXS port ) to another extension using only the keypad of the phone. I need something like "fallow me" feature. I read the manual but i don't find any method to do that ( i don't want to use the ext portal to do that because in this room i don't have any computer installed) .

Thanks George

2. TotallyVoIP

Not that I know of, but why not set a ring out limit on that phone to then forward to your usual desk/soft ext?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. abc123

abc123 Active Member

If you have set up the different forwarding rules for the extension previously (e.g available, away, out of office, custom1, custom2) then you can change the extension status via the voicemail menu in V9.

So if you want to forward to another number when you are away set that in the rules then at any time just dial your voicemail and change it in the options to away.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.