• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Forward based on UTO area code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozef

Platinum Partner
Reaction score
How can i simplest do forwarding in VAD to specific IVR based on area code (UTO) taken from caller id.
I wondered do it via web request or database, but if exist some simple solution i'll be very happy.
Any ideas ?

Hi there!

The Caller ID is available via the "session.ani" variable. By analyzing that variable you can select the transfer destination. The solution will depend on where you have the information of the destination. If it's available in a database or web service, you will need to query them to get the information. But if you can have the information hard-coded in your VAD application, then you might use a Conditional component, each branch to choose a different destination, and a Transfer component into each branch.

Hope the information helps.

Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.