• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Forward incoming calls from PSTN to VOIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikfigueiredo

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to know if is there any product able to forward incoming calls from a PSTN line to a VOIP line? We need redirect our commercial number to a VOIP for just a week. I heard someone saying about ATA FSO. Will it solve my problem?

Thanks since now,
Erik

The Cisco SPA-3102 will do that. If you are talking about sending a number that is ringing the PSTN line out again, over a VoIP trunk.

However, unless you are already familiar with them, what you are trying to set-up is not a "normal" use of the device and may take some trial and error to get the settings just right.

If your PSTN provider offers Call Forwarding Fixed, as an option for the line, it would probably be a less expensive route to go for a short term installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.