Forward to external

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by opera01, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. opera01

Hi!
    I want music, when I'm waiting for my forwarding to external number is taken. Now it is totally silence, when I wait for the external number to pick up the phone... is it possible?

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

What is your route to get to an external number? Is it a provider or gateway?

What settings do you have for 'supports reinvites', 'supports replaces' and 'pbx delivers audio' for the route you are using?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. opera01

Hi!

I have enabled 'supports reinvites', 'supports replaces' and 'pbx delivers audio'. So that means that the provider is routing the external number? If the call is busy i am routed back to the digital receptionist.

4. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Can you please explain the call flow? When the call comes in how / where is it routed...what does the caller press (in any)..what settings / logic have you set in PBX to get to the external number?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. opera01

Hi

I hope this is what you are asking for:
    When the call comes in, it is routed to a digital receptionist. The caller will have several options, but when the caller e.g. dial 1, it is routed to a external number, through an extention, who are configured to forward all calls, all hours to an external number.
    But the caller will not hear any music, just silence.

Is there an other option to forward to external number through a digital receptionist?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.