Forwarded call, wrong Sip account

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ghdefouw, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghdefouw

Hi,

I have 3CX v7.1.7139.0 running, using 3 different SIP-accounts with 1 provider voor 3 phonenumbers.
    Let's say, Sip1, Sip2 and Sip3. Sip 1 is my private number and Sip 2 and Sip 3 are 2 numbers for my small business.
    Sip 1 is connected to 4 extensions in my home, namely extensions 10, 11, 12 and 13.
    Sip 2 is connected to extension 14 in my home office.
    Sip 3 is connected to extension 15 in my home office.

On extension 14, I have forwarded all calls after 9 seconds to a mobile phone during business hours, so that I am reachable while out of the office. In Outgoing Rules, I have set to use always Sip2 when using extension 14.
    The problem is that, when I receive a call from extension 14/Sip 2 on my mobile phone, the called ID is listed with the phonenumber of Sip1, although I have explicitly set Sip2 to extension 14.
    So, each time I receive a mobile phonecall from my business, I think it's my wife ;-)

Apparently, (I have tried different options on different extensions) all forwarded calls use the first Sip account, which in my case is Sip1. Is there a way to fix this? Settings an extension to explicitly use a Sip account, doesn't work with forwarded calls......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.