Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Forwarded call, wrong Sip account

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ghdefouw, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghdefouw

Hi,

I have 3CX v7.1.7139.0 running, using 3 different SIP-accounts with 1 provider voor 3 phonenumbers.
    Let's say, Sip1, Sip2 and Sip3. Sip 1 is my private number and Sip 2 and Sip 3 are 2 numbers for my small business.
    Sip 1 is connected to 4 extensions in my home, namely extensions 10, 11, 12 and 13.
    Sip 2 is connected to extension 14 in my home office.
    Sip 3 is connected to extension 15 in my home office.

On extension 14, I have forwarded all calls after 9 seconds to a mobile phone during business hours, so that I am reachable while out of the office. In Outgoing Rules, I have set to use always Sip2 when using extension 14.
    The problem is that, when I receive a call from extension 14/Sip 2 on my mobile phone, the called ID is listed with the phonenumber of Sip1, although I have explicitly set Sip2 to extension 14.
    So, each time I receive a mobile phonecall from my business, I think it's my wife ;-)

Apparently, (I have tried different options on different extensions) all forwarded calls use the first Sip account, which in my case is Sip1. Is there a way to fix this? Settings an extension to explicitly use a Sip account, doesn't work with forwarded calls......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.