• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Forwarding Rules Available 2 Out of Office 2 Not Appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanM

Customer
Reaction score
I have seen the following problem on three deployed 3CX systems: the two configurable forwarding options, Available 2 and Out of Office 2, are not displaying consistently in the dropdown lists when viewing from the Extensions > Extension # > Edit > Forwarding Rules > Statuses. When opening the statuses to select a different status there are three options displayed: Available, Away, Do Not Disturb and two blank lines. Once in awhile the two blank lines will populate with the new names I gave the two options at Settings > PBX > Rename Available 2 and Out of Office 2 status, but more times than not, the lines are blank. I can still select the "blank" line option and configure it, however the name just does not appear in the list.

Any ideas whats going on?

I have the same Problem 7 years later. Using the latest v15 and the names of the Statuses is never visible..

This is currently a known issue when viewing the Management Console with Firefox, and we are working on trying to see why it is happening. For the time being you could use Chrome or Edge and you should see the statuses fine.

It is worth noting that even though you can't see the names of the last 2 in the drop-down, selecting them works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.