Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Forwarding rules in V9

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by z, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. z

z

Hi,

I have just updated to V9 and after having restored from backup all my settings some forwarding rules wouldn't import, specifically a rule that forwards all calls/all hours, is there a rule in the new version that has the same effect? And also a rule for not registered?

Thanks in advance.

Iain

2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

The forwarding rules changes in V9. You now have 5 "statuses" each of which can have their own set of rules (Available, Away, Out of Office, Custom 1 and Custom 2).

The "not registered" rule is under a "not registered/busy" rule on the available and Custom 1 statuses.

All of the statuses have a forward all/all hours rule. Just select one status, (I suggest Out Of Office if is it a permanent rule) configure it, then set the extension status to that newly configured status.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.