Forwarding Rules: Make "offline" and "busy" two different states

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Lev, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Lev

Lev New Member

Right now, the two states: "busy" and "not logged in" are kept together in the forward rules.
    But they are two totally different things.

Right now my forwarding rule for "busy/offline" is to relay a call onto my GSM Cellphone.

This is just what i want if i am not logged into my Workstation (e.g. i am not in the office)
    But while i am on a call on my PCs softphone i feel it is annoying, that my GSM rings while i am on that call.
    Also the caller has to wait for me to end my first call.
    I'd rather had the option to relay the call to a our central queue or have a "knockknock option" active (maybe with a prompt for the caller, that i am busy right now). And even a "busy line" hang up could be a better option here.

I could just set it up the way i want it for the "busy" szenario, but then, while i just "forgot" to set another status before, it would not relay my calls to my cellphone anymore.

So, please divide this two states, they just share no similarity.

2. dig1234

Yes! This would be super helpful when a branch location goes offline. I would like to be able to automatically reroute their calls if all members of the ring group are offline vs if they are simply busy or not answering it can go to voicemail..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...